Seeking a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and proficiency in Excel are a must. Basic math and accounting skills are required. Duties include creation of invoices, obtaining supplier releases, cash management.
Location: Las Vegas
- Create invoices
- Request supplier releases
- Keep abreast of job progress
- Interact with Builder (Customer) Representatives to resolve invoices and payment issues
- May involve some collection calls
- Investigate short paid invoices
- May involve posting of payments received from Customers
- Also includes light filing of invoices.
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Proactive and critical thinking skills
- Basic computer knowledge to include Microsoft Office programs and proficiency in Excel
- Ability to read and understand billing portion of contracts
- Ability to multitask
- Detail orientated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organization skills
- Ability to work at times with little or no supervision.
Chain of Command/ Supervisor:
Report to A/R Supervisor, who reports to the Controller